Leaving on a jet-plane.

ryanyoung

G'day All,

It has been a while since I last posted due to internet dramas and being too busy for a fish (absolute travesty I know).

So I thought it was high time to touch base again........only to let you all know that work is sending me to Darwin and the northern oceans tomorrow, for four months. Hopefully in that time I will get onto some good fish when time permits. I have 110mm Squidgy Slick Rigs for Jew, 140mm Predatek Sand-vipers for Barra, and some Halco Twisties and Gillies Pillies in the slug category for throwing at Queenies.

So there it is. If I don't get a chance to post, hopefully when I get back, I will have some awesome yarns, and photos to match, of fishing adventures from the far north.

Good luck with the fishing all, and will catch up for a beer and a fish when I get back!

Cheers and tight lines,

Ryan.

dassa wrote:

Good luck with the wish list ryan but remember keep one eye out on those bloody snapping hand bags mate.I can hear the news report now

CROC BITES FISHERMAN AND FISHERMAN BITE CROC BACK

Ha ha! It will be just my luck that I get on to a massive jewie and then a croc tries to go me.......hmmmm, not looking forward to that decision!

ryanyoung wrote:

dassa wrote:
Good luck with the wish list ryan but remember keep one eye out on those bloody snapping hand bags mate.I can hear the news report now

Ha ha! It will be just my luck that I get on to a massive jewie and then a croc tries to go me.......hmmmm, not looking forward to that decision!

isn't that what the Bofors on the bow is for...?

yoyo wrote:

ryanyoung wrote:
dassa wrote:

isn't that what the Bofors on the bow is for...?

Hmmm......I wonder if they would let me sign out some tools of the trade during my down time lol? Although I doubt a 9mm would do much, except feel like a mozzie bite to a croc!

Archived