Tackleworld Underwood

polyphonic

Unfortunately I have to say that tackle world Underwood has really gone down hill since relocating to Compton Road.:(

When they used to be down the road at Logan Road there used to be a lot of older guys that really knew their stuff and were really helpful.

I went into the new shop the other day and asked to have a look at a certain type of rod, the response I got was na sorry mate we don’t stock them. 2 seconds later I found them myself on the rack.

I also brought a new rod and reel, got to admit that they do have some good prices, and had some problems with it. When I took it back they replaced they reel without question but I was stunned by the immediate response of “what do you expect when you only pay $120 for a reelâ€Â.:angry:

Like I said some of their stuff is well priced and my reel was replaced without question but when I go to a tackle shop I expect top quality advice and I feel that tackle world Underwood no longer provide the service they used too.:(

I do however thank them for the support of the website and will continue to buy products there.

I also noticed that Chippee had a post saying that he didn’t like the info provided in their tackle reports and it has since been deleted, while I disagree with a lot that Chippe has to say I don’t think that his posts should be removed just because he disagrees with a sponsor of the site.:whistle:

I TOO WENT TO TACKLEWORLD AT UNDERWOOD AND FOUND A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE, I KNOW THE FOOKS BOYS WHO DO THE REPORT , THEY ARE GOOD BLOKES, THE ORIGINAL QUEENSLAND CHAMPION BOXERS FROM WAYBACK, BUST IN ALL HONESTY THE REPORTS THAT THEY GIVE ARE VERY LIMITED AND SURELY ON A LOCAL FISHING SITE THAT BUYS A LOT OF GOODS FROM THAT SHOP WE DESERVE A BIT MORE

Chippee, forgot to mention that I didn't get to read your post about the fishing reports not being useful before it was deleted. Unless saying something against a sponsor of the site is against the rules and regulations, then I don't believe your post should have been deleted simply for that. What did you find wrong with the reports? Cheers, Fisher_191 :) (Fishy_555):P

you got $120 reel mine cost $35 i hope it doesnt break

im sure you just had a snobbby staff member happens at any place mate i havent been to that store but look forward to spending sometime in theor when i get my tax return later this year

yeah baby

Archived