Mojo's redundancy

Terry H

Well thanks to the helping hand of Mal Gray, I have officially made my Safety Orange coloured Hobie Revolution Fish; aka Mojo redudant for my offshore adventures. :unsure:

My new pride and joy is a Golden Papaya coloured Hobie Adventure Island. I'm sure one day it will earn its rights to have a name, however at this stage it is untitled. I intend to use this vessel for my offshore adventures, so once I get my EPIRB I'll be willing to head 10-15km offshore in it, and come summer time will be dragging skirted lures around in search of some big pelagics.

As ever Mal's service was extraordinary. Left my old Mirage drive up at Cooroy for some much needed TLC, and even handed it to him in surprisingly good condition! (Although I'm not sure what Mal was expecting, given my service record I'm surprised he didn't expect it to be in prestine condition!).

Big thanks To Mal Gray for all his efforts today. Although there wasn't much wind on the dam, it was still good to get out and have a test sail. Thanks a lot for that mate. There was a lot to take in, so I just hope I've taken in half of it! The instruction manual rings many bells though from what you were showing and telling me.

Now all I need is a couple of trips on the water, and I'll let the hole drilling commence!

Thanks again to Mal at Sunstate Hobie! B)

Rocket75 wrote:

ellicat wrote:
I was going to suggest "Panther", but you don't want it falling apart with a prize within sight ;):P :laugh: ...like your footy team.

steady on with the Panther bashing...us panthers are everywhere (even after we lose :P )

Yea...

Fark its not lookin too good. Hopefully one of these days we'll put a full strength side on the paddock

Archived