Rod Clearance

PlasticFantastic

Due to a recent upgrade of a couple of rods I now hove three rods surplus to my needs. Rods are as follows top to bottom.

Shimano Fireblood SFB721XL 1-2kg Rod with matching hard carry case (Shimanos top of the range Bream Rod) Rod is in perfect condition and is ideally suited for light plastics fishing for Bream and such like. $250.

Shimano Mexican Fire Raider II Finesse Bream Raider 2-4kg 762 Lure Weight 3-12gm Two Piece. In perfect condition and another excellent Breaming rod. $70.

Team Daiwa Saltwater 701MLFS 6-10lb 1/8 - 3/8. Rod is in good condition with one minor spot of corrosion on one eye and the silver trim ring ontop of the foregrip just needs a little glue as it has come adrift. Rod is suited more for Trevally, Flathead, Bay Squire etc. $70.

Prices are firm and I can be contacted on 0433477970. I work from 5am to 3pm so please try to call in the evenings or just message me via the site Fishing_Rods.jpg

hooked_on_trout wrote:

kriso wrote:
i will take the bream raider !

I was about to say dan25 was looking for a cheap bream rod.

cheers ;)

Edit: I have to say this- I know I speak my mind but really I think it is a bit off that mods get the deals before other younger low income earners get a chance.

Edit:I mean really, Better worded- spread the love ;) .

Dan

Mate the posts are visable to everyone at the same time. First in best dressed. It makes no matters if they are an admin, mod or member. Also what makes you think all the mods are not low income earners? A couple (like myself) are poor students!

On that note. Plastic I would happily snap that fireblood up. Ah! Exactly what I am looking for at the moment (a nice light bream rod). However until a few other debts are paid no new gear for me :(

Angus

PlasticFantastic wrote:

No particular reason why the FireBlood is cheap other than I just need to get some money back after buying some new gear. Also i'd rather sell it at a cheap price to people on here who I know will use it and enjoy rather than holding out for a higher price on ebay or something.

PlasticFantastic

Cool just spewing I didn't see this before I took out a mortgage at bcf :P

Archived