Ross River Fever

Bud

Hey anglers, I Know I keep mentioning this ross river fever stuff...this will be the last time I promise. As you all know I got r.r.f. a while ago whilst fishing. The doctors told me it is incurable and will last from 2-5 years with the longest lasting case 15 years. Now for those that don't know ross river is almost crippling. I went from a fit youngish man to not being able to walk. I was unable to pick up the kettle due to pain in my wrists and not to mention not being able to pick up my 2 year old daughter anyway to cut a long story short I found someone that explained the virus, told me of a cure. Five minutes after trying this cure I went from not being able to walk (I could walk but it was terrible pain) to feeling as good as I do today. The cure was as simple as touching an electric fence several times a day for several days. I know some of you are laughing but believe me it works. So if you know of anyone suffering from this debilitating virus pm me and I can almost guarantee that all their suffering can be ended. Just thought I had to spread the news as doctors will tell you, you cannot cure it and just put up with it, but it is not true. I really hope there is no one you know with it but if there is let them know they can be pain free. Thanks Bud.

Archived