bream hunting

kriso

hey dudes got a new light tackle setup (well never had one before) shakespear light action rod and small shakespear spinner reel. with 6pound braid on it.

any ways want to pop its cherry going after some bream some time next weekend. just wondering if any one wants to suggest a spot a tag along show me to use these hard bodies i bought as never used them

Kriso: Sounds like youare keen mate...popping your rods cherry on hard bodied lures that you have never used before...sounds like a challenge. Mate I get some good bream of the rocky area to the right of the floating boat ramp at Victoria point. Just need to go at high tide otherwise no good. Take some bait with you as well just in case. There is a bait shop on benfer or colburn av. (not sure which one) They run parallel to each other on the way to the boat ramp. Good luck mate. Hope you succeed in your mission.

Kriso: Sounds like youare keen mate...popping your rods cherry on hard bodied lures that you have never used before...sounds like a challenge. Mate I get some good bream of the rocky area to the right of the floating boat ramp at Victoria point. Just need to go at high tide otherwise no good. Take some bait with you as well just in case. There is a bait shop on benfer or colburn av. (not sure which one) They run parallel to each other on the way to the boat ramp. Good luck mate. Hope you succeed in your mission.

Archived