going fishing at the pine at 5

Joel Eadie

the river has changed so much. the banks are now bare where the thick forest used to be and its just rock. it seems a bit shallower too with snags everywhere.

the water quality is still really poor and i could not see my lure 10cm below the water.

to add to those unfavourable circumstances it was blowing its ring off. therefore no fish, good to see the damage though. i dont think ill be back there for a couple of weeks

the river has changed so much. the banks are now bare where the thick forest used to be and its just rock. it seems a bit shallower too with snags everywhere.

the water quality is still really poor and i could not see my lure 10cm below the water.

to add to those unfavourable circumstances it was blowing its ring off. therefore no fish, good to see the damage though. i dont think ill be back there for a couple of weeks

What about hitting the Schulz again for some sharkies before the cold weather arrives??

What about hitting the Schulz again for some sharkies before the cold weather arrives??

sorry i missed this chris, i have tried quite a few times and cant get away from the eels and catfish. its so annoying, might come good this week though. heres hoping, im keen to hit it up again pm me when your free

Archived