a serious fish this weekend !

noname

well i have just been lookin at the forecast for the weekend and so far looks pretty damn good, buggar all wind so thinkin of spendin the arvo and night outside, the other side of moretom, thinkin of goin out past tempest to smack up a wreck out there, i know it holds good size snapper, so worth a try, then come in for some aj action, just outside shallow tempest, then have a nap on lil tempest to wake and come home in the early morning.

looks like some northerlys kickin in sat midnight round coloundra. you wouldnt want them to increase and arrive early while you were sleeping out there off the cape. i was thinkin maybe i might try and head outsat aswell not sure where yet more tan likly the cape. think shallow ay rob. word has it there not out deep. just east of roberts/brenans shoals might even head up to the rock yet not sure,i keep an eye on the weather probly see you out there.

mick

looks like some northerlys kickin in sat midnight round coloundra. you wouldnt want them to increase and arrive early while you were sleeping out there off the cape. i was thinkin maybe i might try and head outsat aswell not sure where yet more tan likly the cape. think shallow ay rob. word has it there not out deep. just east of roberts/brenans shoals might even head up to the rock yet not sure,i keep an eye on the weather probly see you out there.

mick

righto mick, i'll b on 94!

Archived