Austackle Open Warehouse Sale

AFO

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

G’Day AFO Members

I have read the posts about our Open Tackle Sessions for AFO members and thought it best I should just clarify a couple of issues so there is no confusion about how we operate our business.

Firstly, we are a Manufacturer and Wholesaler and we do not normally sell to the public as such directly. The exception to this rule is if there is no retailer stocking our products within a reasonable distance of where you live. If there isn’t a retailer near to you, then and ONLY then will we sell directly to you.. We have a dealer network right around Australia and in New Zealand and it’s very important that we maintain the integrity of this network as THEY are our customers and not the public. A list of these retailers is available on our website.

The Open Tackle Nights however are quite different. At the end of each year, any run out models that we have are offered to shops at very cheap prices for a period of 6-12 months. At the end of this time, if there are any items still left we offer them to eBay sellers, Market stall people and to members of fishing clubs that we sponsor.

All goods are sold at a minimum of 50% and most are at 80% discount to their normal price. As this sort of stock is gradually getting sold off on a daily basis it is impossible to give an accurate list of what stock will actually be available at the time of the Open Warehouse sessions. Suffice to say it will cover the whole range of gear – Rods, Reels, Lures, Line, Accessories, Terminal Tackle etc

If you need to talk about anything or need further information please feel free to give Ben a call on 38063436 or email him on ben.cole@austackle.com.au and he will be happy to help you. I hope this information has been of some help and I look forward to meeting many of you in person soon

Regards

Mike Cole

Managing Director

AUSTACKLE

G’Day AFO Members

I have read the posts about our Open Tackle Sessions for AFO members and thought it best I should just clarify a couple of issues so there is no confusion about how we operate our business. Firstly, we are a Manufacturer and Wholesaler and we do not normally sell to the public as such directly. The exception to this rule is if there is no retailer stocking our products within a reasonable distance of where you live. If there isn’t a retailer near to you, then and ONLY then will we sell directly to you.. We have a dealer network right around Australia and in New Zealand and it’s very important that we maintain the integrity of this network as THEY are our customers and not the public. A list of these retailers is available on our website.

The Open Tackle Nights however are quite different. At the end of each year, any run out models that we have are offered to shops at very cheap prices for a period of 6-12 months. At the end of this time, if there are any items still left we offer them to eBay sellers, Market stall people and to members of fishing clubs that we sponsor.

All goods are sold at a minimum of 50% and most are at 80% discount to their normal price. As this sort of stock is gradually getting sold off on a daily basis it is impossible to give an accurate list of what stock will actually be available at the time of the Open Warehouse sessions. Suffice to say it will cover the whole range of gear – Rods, Reels, Lures, Line, Accessories, Terminal Tackle etc

If you need to talk about anything or need further information, please feel free to give Ben a call on 38063436 or email him on ben.cole@austackle.com.au and he will be happy to help you. I hope this information has been of some help and I look forward to meeting many of you in person soon

Regards

Mike Cole

Managing Director

AUSTACKLE

PS I will have a look at the stock at the weekend and post a generalised list with prices early next week.

Due to the weather this morning - just for a chage its raining in sunny Qld - we did not go fishing this morning. Instead we had a good look around the warehouse and produced a list of stuff which will be available at the Open Warehouse sessions. please note some of these items are in very small numbers so its a case of first in best dressed.

post-63-144598592408_thumb.jpg

post-63-144598592413_thumb.jpg

Saturday 9th April @ 7:00am-11:00am

Very hard choise, Boat show or this, or both, either way payday is Thursday, I think if i go to one i will be poor for the next month, if i go to both, my credit card will be poorer. :evil:

What to do.

I think I will drop the wife off at her fav shop and i will go to both, and hope she does not have my credit card.:evil:

For those people who would like to see a Rhino Stik in action, Reefari Charters at Mackay tested one a couple of years ago and posted a video on You Tube.

Rhinos are reknown for 2 things - strength and sensitivity and this video shows both. The guys catch quite a large shark and also a very small undersize reef fish. Its not a long video and worth watchiong if you are consering buying an offshore rod - especially at the crazy prices on offer at the warehouse sale.

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXxoAgSTwfI

I have attached a couple of photos of the Platinum rods and reels which are available at the Open Warehouse Sale. There are about 20 rods in total of various lengths andline classes and 2 x 50W size reels and 11 x 20W size reels.

post-9073-14459859393_thumb.jpg

post-9073-144598593935_thumb.jpg

Camo-Stiks are available in "Mad Cow" "Timbergrain" and "Rain Forest" colours in 1-3kg, 3-6kg, 6-10kg and 10-15kg.. The photos shows Austackle Fishing Team memeber Steve Blaney with a nice Flathead caught on the 1-3k Camo spin stik and Anita with a nice bag of Port Philip Bay Snapper also caught on the 1-3kg Camo Stik.

post-9073-144598594344_thumb.jpg

post-9073-14459859435_thumb.jpg

Ill ask to get a general list of inventory mate but consider this like a garage sale.

Its heavily discounted gear in piles. Take advantage!

Angus

gus i dont wanna be the bearer of bad news here, but is any of this so called heavily discounted gear from logan river marine by any chance?

There are IM8 1-3kg roda vailable. The Takeda range was only released in 2010 so i dont expect to see any Takeda rods in the clearance section until 2013 at the earliest. Having said that there may be some of the pre- production samples availabale still.

Archived