Sea Sickness.....who's got tips?

Gcarj

kwells and redbull :D Im a believer its a mind thing, had heaps of mates ive taken out and they get sick cause their thinking/worried about sick.. They start catching fish, or even drive the boat etc and keep their mind off being sick and they are all good

I found the same thing with people i take out on the boat, they start catching fish they forget about being sick :) ''Its in the mind'' :lol::lol:

Cheers

Darren

kwells and redbull :D Im a believer its a mind thing, had heaps of mates ive taken out and they get sick cause their thinking/worried about sick.. They start catching fish, or even drive the boat etc and keep their mind off being sick and they are all good

Yeah I definately the mind is to blame.........also that's why I always drive!!!!

^^ hahaha.. You'll just be REALLY dehydrated.

I've found 2 kwells before bed, 2 kwells when you wake up. But I have found that kwells makes me feel funny... like my headspace is a bit spacey.. and my motor skills are a little clumsy. No its not the smoke or drink... :D And I get the mega pasties too... so bring lots of water and keeps drinking it. But I do get sea sick if I don't take kwells.

Bottle rum the night before - taken with 15 metamucil tablets. Get up through the night and have 4-5 laxettes. Baked beans for breakfast and you wont have to worry about sea sickness.

True.............i guess after doing that last thing youll be worrying about is sea sickness!! :sick:

^^ hahaha.. You'll just be REALLY dehydrated.

I've found 2 kwells before bed, 2 kwells when you wake up. But I have found that kwells makes me feel funny... like my headspace is a bit spacey.. and my motor skills are a little clumsy. No its not the smoke or drink... :D And I get the mega pasties too... so bring lots of water and keeps drinking it. But I do get sea sick if I don't take kwells.

Are you sure??????????

Archived