New waters with forum guys.

keen_as

Hi all, T fisher was kind enough to invite Kiwiboy and myself for a fish at his spot x stomping grounds this morning.

5am start, fishing was tough, we were trying a different style each to cover all bases.

We fished for a couple of hours before my rod loaded up as a nice 39cm bass boofed a super bass lure pretty much at my feet.

We decided to jump into T's canoe and paddled upstream for a look around. The waters looked very fishy, but there were nomore takers. We went back to our start off point for one final hit, but again no takers.

Thanks again for sharing your spot with us T.

post-7081-144598611753_thumb.jpg

post-7081-144598611764_thumb.jpg

:S O well you get days like that T...Next time it might be alot better :)

When your free next we will take the boat out on the GC waters ;)

On the way home we stopped at one of my local spots to show kiwiboy, something huge smashed my lure, fought like all hell then wrapped me up in some timber.

Smoked and owned.... :ohmy: :(

:blink::lol::lol: yep true all i saw was the rod bend over line screaming, then under the timber whent lure/bass :( .... :pinch: that rod looked so sexy bending over thou :woohoo: yes i was owned that day, i must admit......Well Done Bill Grylls :);):P

[attachment=33579]Photo254a.jpg[/attachment]

Geez Kiwi, you could you look any more excited? :dry: :blink::lol:

You try sitting on the bait box with 2 steel beams running under your ass :S Only reason you got the front seat is becouse your so Bulimic looking :ohmy: :);) Keep telling you... yo need a good feed of KFC :woohoo: :)

Archived