sovereign waters fishing

sari96

skip sovereign waters and ride your pushy down the road to aquatic paradise. holds good jacks, cod, trevs and heaps of good size bream. some of the locals toss their breakfast, lunch & dinner scraps into the canal so you'll be surprised what you get on a nice piece of bacon rind.

dude ive fished aropun there and aquadic is sh$t

Mate you've got a lot of experienced fishos on here that are more than willing to help you out, I find crap like that just plain rude. You don't seem to be willing to take on the tips and techniques that you are given, why? I understand that you are young and just want to get out there and catch something (don't we all) and also transport is an issue, but try to get out there and learn a few things that work for YOU, not everyone else. Spend more time in your local area and learn it's intricasies and you might be pleasantly surprised.

Sari... I like to use hardbodies deep and mid divers @ poppers. I always like to use the Ecogear's @ Atomic's @ the MegaBass Baby Griffon Zero for top water coverage...And i take my SP to use just incase i have no luck with the Hard Body Lures :)

only been there twice but there shouldnt be any reason why you cant catch a fish bud. If your that close, pick the best tide windows (try to match with sunrise/set) and keep at the lures.

lightly weighted plastics cast tight into structure will yield results. If your still not having any luck get into contact with tge fella who just put up a report of fishing in there?

goodluck

only been there twice but there shouldnt be any reason why you cant catch a fish bud. If your that close, pick the best tide windows (try to match with sunrise/set) and keep at the lures.

lightly weighted plastics cast tight into structure will yield results. If your still not having any luck get into contact with tge fella who just put up a report of fishing in there?

goodluck

Spot on lightly weighted plastics @ hard body lures work a treat ;):)

I've only had a chance to flick a few hard bodies for 20 mins once and picked up 2 bream, 1 undersize the other about 30cm took about 4 casts, maybe you just don't have skill? :P , had a few spots once that I never would have gone back to, i tried a few new techniques and found that there were fish there they didn't like what I was throwing. try smaller hard bodies (floating so you can work them closer to the pylons) or VERY lightly weighted softies dropped very close to the structure and worked very slowly

• 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...