first bass on sp

T Fisher

after the trip with kiwi and keenas at my spot on sat morn

i was left felling a little dissapointed :( i couldnt beleive there were no bass for us upstream that day :unsure:

any way i have had 2 verry quick flics on the way home from work both producing one fish each :) the first day was this little bloke on a hardboddie

post-7578-144598614307_thumb.jpg

and then today i thought i would try something new to me and used a 2 inch berkley powerbait with a beetlespin attatched and found this little bloke on the second cast :)

post-7578-144598614311_thumb.jpg

i might branch out a little more towards these type of lures

oh well at least it gave me my hit of bass that i missed on the weekend :woohoo: was starting to get the dt's :sick:

after the trip with kiwi and keenas at my spot on sat morn

i was left felling a little dissapointed :( i couldnt beleive there were no bass for us upstream that day :unsure:

any way i have had 2 verry quick flics on the way home from work both producing one fish each :) the first day was this little bloke on a hardboddie

Photo267a.jpg[/attachment]

i might branch out a little more towards these type of lures

oh well at least it gave me my hit of bass that i missed on the weekend :woohoo: was starting to get the dt's :sick:

Yo T what soft Plastic did you use ? :)

yes kiwi 2 inch berkley powerbait in the beer scale colour also had some squidgee glitterscales in gold over it i used to use these to catch tarpon at colledges from the canoe years ago i have had them for a few years now and dont know if they still make that colour

Archived