Licence Finaly

robin

After so long, i decided to get my boat and jet ski licence, pretty easy to get, and the test is very easy also, if i can do it, then anyone can.

What i would like to know is

1:Is there a cheap place to hire boats, I would prefure one already on the water as i dont think the Yarris will be strongenough to tow a boat.

2:Eventually i will want to buy one, but i think i will start off with a small tinny that i can take to s/straddie and part smooth waters (Im really not confident in going over the bar yet, i want to get used to playing with a small boat first before i do that).

3:If i was to get a small tinnie, where can i store it, as i dont have any room in my complex and trust me my neighbours are very old and female so they would complain more then most people. Is there a storage yard that puts them in the water or i saw at the southport yatch club, there were a few tinnies (shitboxes) stationed there , does anyone know how much that will cost.

FYI I really don't intend on getting a jet ski, just thought i would get the licence for that for shits and giggles.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks

After so long, i decided to get my boat and jet ski licence, pretty easy to get, and the test is very easy also, if i can do it, then anyone can.

What i would like to know is

1:Is there a cheap place to hire boats, I would prefure one already on the water as i dont think the Yarris will be strongenough to tow a boat.

2:Eventually i will want to buy one, but i think i will start off with a small tinny that i can take to s/straddie and part smooth waters (Im really not confident in going over the bar yet, i want to get used to playing with a small boat first before i do that).

3:If i was to get a small tinnie, where can i store it, as i dont have any room in my complex and trust me my neighbours are very old and female so they would complain more then most people. Is there a storage yard that puts them in the water or i saw at the southport yatch club, there were a few tinnies (shitboxes) stationed there , does anyone know how much that will cost.

FYI I really don't intend on getting a jet ski, just thought i would get the licence for that for shits and giggles.

Thanks

Rob

Thanks

NSM MSG SENT CUZ ;):)

how much did it cost really should get mine

I went through ABC Costed me $225 but thats because i booked 7 others with me, but if you go on your own your looking at $250 or ifyou book with 3 people then its $230 each, best to get it done before the stupid carbon tax comes in.

how much did it cost really should get mine

I went through ABC Costed me $225 but thats because i booked 7 others with me, but if you go on your own your looking at $250 or ifyou book with 3 people then its $230 each, best to get it done before the stupid carbon tax comes in.

Now its shopping time for e-bay and to spend some $$$$$$$$$ on a boat or yak ;):lol::lol::lol:

Archived