Can't stop thinking fishing

dansike

I know I'm not the only member on here who lives and breathes fishing, sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me because I'm SO obsessed by it! :) If i'm not fishing, then I'm thinking fishing. When I am fishing, I'm thinking of the next place I can go fishing. Most of my friends think I'm a bit strange because of it. I am constantly going thru my lures, emptying my back pack..then repacking it. All of this to be prepared as I ever can be whenever I go out. I KNOW there are people like this out there...please tell me this is "normal" behaviour...... isn't it???? :) :) :) :)

WEll, I may have just emptied and repacked almost all of my gear. I also go through a ridiculous amount of leader whilst tying and re-tying lures onto my rods whilst they are sitting on the rack... Spend the majority of lectures on here or talking to a mate about mods we can make to our yaks etc. etc.

This is ridiculous!

I know I'm not the only member on here who lives and breathes fishing, sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me because I'm SO obsessed by it! :) If i'm not fishing, then I'm thinking fishing. When I am fishing, I'm thinking of the next place I can go fishing. Most of my friends think I'm a bit strange because of it. I am constantly going thru my lures, emptying my back pack..then repacking it. All of this to be prepared as I ever can be whenever I go out. I KNOW there are people like this out there...please tell me this is "normal" behaviour...... isn't it???? :) :) :) :)

Get a girlfriend... ;):)

Mate got one, would swap it for some good fishing gear ANY day ;):P:lol:

Not to say I don't like women...but I still rather fishing any day. But then again I'm newly single after a 15 year "sentence" haha :)...the obsession thing is getting outta hand though. The older I get the worse it gets too :)

Dan i have the same problem as you i live and breath fishing, i would rather buy fishing gear then cloths or shoes, in saying that i must make time for my women also :evil: ;):)

You people are sick live and breath BUYING fishing GEAR hahahahahaha ;):):P

I SHOP and make love at the same time now that obsession :ohmy: ;):)

The ladies love a spot of shopping, don't they mate ;)

:lol::lol: Nice work Jords i like it :lol::lol::lol:;):)

+1 that me at the moment !!!

Tell what I'll do Jords, I'll throw mine in with yours and give a 2 for 1, you can even keep all the fishing gear, I'll get the sweet sounds of quiet... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :P:lol::lol:

Tell what I'll do Jords, I'll throw mine in with yours and give a 2 for 1, you can even keep all the fishing gear, I'll get the sweet sounds of quiet... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :P:lol::lol:

hahahah mate, way to lower the value of my end of the deal!!

hahah :P

deal Jords...shes gorgeous so i'll swap you whatever rod you want! lol

i hear you. i am costantly down in my 4sqm fishing room fiderling, and if i am not fiderling i am sitting back in a corner and very proudly looking at all the gear i have accumulated.

i go fishing every friday night with out fail, and me and the misses go once a week as well, and it great to have amisses with the same interests as you, but it gost swice as much.

i hear you. i am costantly down in my 4sqm fishing room fiderling, and if i am not fiderling i am sitting back in a corner and very proudly looking at all the gear i have accumulated.

i go fishing every friday night with out fail, and me and the misses go once a week as well, and it great to have amisses with the same interests as you, but it gost swice as much.

Starting to try and get mine into it, she is going alright. First took her after tillies where I knew she would catch stuff and not get bored, then progressed to teaching her how to cast and retrieve lures (still in its infancy), but she actually managed to pull in a little rat bass before I got ANYTHING :(

Starting to try and get mine into it, she is going alright. First took her after tillies where I knew she would catch stuff and not get bored, then progressed to teaching her how to cast and retrieve lures (still in its infancy), but she actually managed to pull in a little rat bass before I got ANYTHING :(

lol, yeh mine shows me up at borubah dam when we go up their, she got a toge before me and a gun on bass

lol, yeh mine shows me up at borubah dam when we go up their, she got a toge before me and a gun on bass

Hard to think anyone can out fish you Kurt from what i have heard from the other AFO Members ;):)

I know I'm not the only member on here who lives and breathes fishing, sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me because I'm SO obsessed by it! :)

As far as I can tell the only thing wrong with you is that you (and all of us for that matter) spend too much time thinking/dreaming and not actually fishing.

Hard to think anyone can out fish you Kurt from what i have heard from the other AFO Members ;):)

lol cheers mte, but i have seen some other good fisherman/ladies on hear. its all about knolage and alot of lack, put them together and you got a winner

I know I'm not the only member on here who lives and breathes fishing, sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me because I'm SO obsessed by it! :)

As far as I can tell the only thing wrong with you is that you (and all of us for that matter) spend too much time thinking/dreaming and not actually fishing.

You just hit the Nail on da head Kreel ;):)

Archived