how do u prepare ur fish??

rosstralia46

for my self,I prefer to taste the fish,the whole fish and nothing but the fish,so I very lightly coat the fillets in flour seasoned with minimum salt and pepper.I prefer my herbs and spices in the salad/vegies. :)

For the others of the family that prefer adulterated fillets, one of them throws their concotions in the flour mix after mine are dusted in the flour,or adds to the pan after mine comes out.

At home - plain crumbed is my favourite, or on the bbq virgin style. Like Gad I like to taste the fish.

At camp in the alfoil on the coals. Even tailor is alright like that with some salt and butter.

mmmm Tailor fillet,skin cook on bbq and bream whiting flatty even dirty old dart yum

At home - plain crumbed is my favourite, or on the bbq virgin style. Like Gad I like to taste the fish.

At camp in the alfoil on the coals. Even tailor is alright like that with some salt and butter.

does that mean with "excited anticipation" :)

filleted and skinned, sprinkled with diced chilli and a squeeze of lemon juice.

wrap in foil making sure it is completely sealed all around.

chuck in the top shelf of the dishwasher on short cycle.

perfectly steamed fish + washed the dishes = less time spent doing housework and more time to fish.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad to read that I am not the only person who likes the K.I.S.S methods.

I cry when I watch the telly and they drown a fish with a hundred things and when cooked they cover it over with a hundred other things.

If I want fish I eat fish, nothing fancy, just fish. Lemon, garlic, and sometimes chilli work well with fish, but only use one not all.

Keep It Simple Stupid...(KISS)...The only way to enjoy seafood. Yummo.

after going out for a day and being lucky enough to bring home a feed of fish how do you prepare it

one of my favourites is either lightly crumbed or in alfoil with butter annd garlic

be great to see how everyone else does it

Yummmmmmmm that way sounds nice will have to try this out sometime soon ;):)

I love Butter @ Garlic with salt and pepper on fish ;)

Another good way to cook Tailor is to fillet leaving the skin on and put under a griller skin side down with a little sprinkle of salt then cook till just starting to go golden brown then melt butter over it and cook till golden brown. I guarantee once you eat Tailor this way you will never eat it any other way. Do not turn it over to cook the skin, just cook flesh side.

filleted and skinned, sprinkled with diced chilli and a squeeze of lemon juice.

wrap in foil making sure it is completely sealed all around.

chuck in the top shelf of the dishwasher on short cycle.

perfectly steamed fish + washed the dishes = less time spent doing housework and more time to fish.

That is genius :)

Archived