AFO Wanderers Borumba Dam Weekend Report

crazywalrus

I caught 3 fish in Yabba Creek on the friday biggest going about 25cm, all bass.

Friday night Kreel had a near miss with a Yabbie in his sleeping bag :whistle:

My mate from work arrived Saturday and we hit the lake in his boat for two half hearted hits and no fish boated. In the arvo we hit the creek again and watched a few rally cars race around forestry tracks and had a big feed in town.

Saturday night the fire was a bit warm and 20 minutes into my damper cooking I pulled the camp oven out and noticed it glowing red :pinch: and as Hulk mentioned earlier my damper was an epic fail as food, but was great when cut into pieces to throw at kreel.

Sunday was a lazy day and not much of anything was achieved apart from packing up.

On a side note, the caretaker had issue with me driving too fast 'all day' in my truck, even though it hadn't moved all day as we went in Lindsays car. Me and dassa were on our way for firewood late in the arvo when he had a chop at me and said to keep it in 1st gear and 10km/h. I obliged and the little truck was revving its ring out and could be heard in Imbil :evil:

Archived