broady 22.05.11

eg_vtec

my friend johnus from the forum and i decided to have a fish today as we havent flicked some lures in awhile. decided to give broady a crack to try for some of the tailors that has been going around. arrived there at 4 and fished for good 2 hrs. was a cracker of a session with 4 flatheads landed. i landed two with one going 55cm and one 56cm. johnus got a cracker 74cm and a 38. overall it was a good 2hrs with johnus landing a pb. got home and made some awsome fish and chips.

thanks for reading

hai ho

25s9xud.jpg

sm3uvs.jpg

qq1rut.jpg

Would have been an awesome feed some quality models in that catch, what sort of bait did you get them on.

we got them on soft plastic. the two 50's were caught on berkly gulp in 4inch minnows nuclear chicken. and the big one was on threaddy buster.

Look Hai I'm sure you are a great guy and all but seriously, you turd :lol::P Spent the whole day down there Saturday looking for some of those and look what you go and do haha. Well I suppose there's not much more to say but well done mate :)

haha im sorry mate. just been having good runs last couple of weeks.

whereabouts in the broadwater? I'm thinking of going there with a mate tomorrow.

pretty mmuch was fishing along the beach near the bigbridge on gold coast highway

North or South of the bridge? Were you on Waterways Drive? Got Friday off and need a fishing fix! B)

i was on the side next to the restaurant, not the boat ramp.

Archived