G.C Seaway Friday 1-711

coldy

Hello all going to soak a few livies along the walls of the seaway and flick some metal about for trevor's and Salmon at the seaway Friday. That part is all under control. However I have female company on board and have been directed that a restaurant lunch or dinner is expected if I know what is good for me. My question to you all.....is there a half decent restaurant on the Broadwater where I can keep the decky happy.Being able to see the boat on the water a must....don't want to put it back on the trailer just for a feed. Suggestions welcome. P.S. If you saw her you would know why I am going to this amount of trouble

Hello all going to soak a few livies along the walls of the seaway and flick some metal about for trevor's and Salmon at the seaway Friday. That part is all under control. However I have female company on board and have been directed that a restaurant lunch or dinner is expected if I know what is good for me. My question to you all.....is there a half decent restaurant on the Broadwater where I can keep the decky happy.Being able to see the boat on the water a must....don't want to put it back on the trailer just for a feed. Suggestions welcome. P.S. If you saw her you would know why I am going to this amount of trouble

out back jacks backs onto the mouth of the nerange river..... good steak

there are a number of restaurants at marina mirage that have tables overlooking the water - should be some public boat mooring there too. I have eaten at saks several times - beautiful food and generous portions, but slightly pricey (will impress the missus though). some pretty awesome fish to watch swim by as you eat your meal too!

if you are on a budget you could try peters fish market (just north of versace, which is just north of marina mirage) - full range of fresh fish and they cook it all on the spot. plenty of tables outside including some you can keep an eye on the boat.

on the western side of the broadwater, just north of the grand ramp you have charis seafood. one of the better seafood retailers on the coast (also one of the most expensive) - but good quality food right on the beach.

just south of there are numerous cafes that are across the road from the broadwater and there are several public pontoons to use. aqua is one that comes to mind that I can vouch for.

marty

How'd you go and PS do you have a photo...........of the fish that is :whistle:

Archived