Qld Reds :D

Jords

Good on You Boys!

With all the hype about the maroons winning their 6th straight, thought I would make sure these boys weren't forgotten. Real come back by them, first time they have made the finals since 2001, first time we have won the premiership in over 15 years, back when it was super 10. A lot of young boys in the team, hopefully this will convince some of the talent to stay, unlike the many many quality players that we produced that were pinched by other super teams.

YEWW :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Also, thumbs up to the kiwis for winning with grace, heard an interview with one or two of the kiwis after the game, they both admitted that there were no excuses, they just weren't enough - nice change from the usual whinging kiwis :lol: .

Let's hope this carries through to the world cup!!!

great game and congratulations to the Queensland team for winning the Super Rugby trophy!

Was a nice change to hear some great sportsmanship in the speeches at the end. Credit to both Richie and James for leading two great teams

it has been a epic season for the Reds and great win to finish the season, with both teams home going through so much this year - QLD with the floods and cyclone and Crusaders with the quakes it great to have so much more morale in QLD this week.

Just to top it off Qld schoolboys beat the Nsw schoolboys at ballymore today, 37-20, after trailing 20-10 at halftime, managed to put on 27 unanswered points in the 2nd half :D

Als, 14 reds in the 40 man wallabies squad http://www.rugby.com.au/wallabies/TheTeam/WallabiesProfiles.aspx

not to mention the many qld born and bred players in there such as moore, O'Connor, sharpe etc. etc.

Also, thumbs up to the kiwis for winning with grace, heard an interview with one or two of the kiwis after the game, they both admitted that there were no excuses, they just weren't enough - nice change from the usual whinging kiwis :lol: .

Let's hope this carries through to the world cup!!!

Saw the game at the North Stradbroke pub, was the only Kiwi in the bar i think :pinch: . Great game and a well deserved win by the Reds. As for the whinging kiwis part Jords u must hang out with the wrong ones mate or r u just another kiwi basher :P

Kiwi ;)

yeah i thought poms deserved the right to be the whingers lol Kiwi i remember one world cup jumping into the first pub i could find to watch the AUS vs NZ game when we one i realised i was the only one cheering and carrying on and looked around i was the only Aussie in joint needless to say with the bouncers being big maori boys too i finished my drink and got out of there real quick - the guys where all laughing asking me why i was leaving lol

Archived