2500 sized reel?

love my sol only problem is the roller bearing but im about to fill mine with grease to stop the noise

Yo Ross is that in the Bail Arm Bearing ? I use my sol for fresh water only, but have been told that if i use this reel in salt water the Bail Arm bearing plays up. :S

sustain is the way better than ci4

or a 2nd hand stella

mate show me a very good condition stella of the last 2 models for 300 (and that doesn't have some stupid shpping fee) and i'll give you $50 as a finders fee.

F_T - take your rod in and try out all of the mentioned reels. You will find the balance of the rod as you hold it will be dramatically different between the cir and the sol. It'll be up to you on what you like.

mate show me a very good condition stella of the last 2 models for 300 (and that doesn't have some stupid shpping fee) and i'll give you $50 as a finders fee.

One of my friends just got one , brand new for AU$485 + $40 postage. Stella 2500 FD JMD

Here is some result I just found in 5 mins. Postage from US$20 - US$25.

post-9082-144598647616_thumb.jpg

post-9082-144598647623_thumb.jpg

post-9082-144598647627_thumb.jpg

post-9082-144598647631_thumb.jpg

As you know I have a 2-4 kg tcurve and the twin power 2500 balances the rod out perfectly and as for performance it hasn't skipped a beat. I will say though that if you put on anything below 4lb PE you will forever be picking wind knots. Just something to concider.

Pat

Archived