Winter Camp Friday - Who's fishing?

Jords

Finally actually registered, so starting to get a bit excited! Was just wondering who was heading out the friday to have a fish? got my uni down to one and a half days a week this semester, so thinking that I'll head down lunchtime(ish) (probably a bit earlier) and have a fish for a while before I head back in to setup camp etc.

anybody else going to be there?

Finally actually registered, so starting to get a bit excited! Was just wondering who was heading out the friday to have a fish? got my uni down to one and a half days a week this semester, so thinking that I'll head down lunchtime(ish) (probably a bit earlier) and have a fish for a while before I head back in to setup camp etc.

I'm hopeing I can still atend but at this stage I am planning on getting there by 6am friday, fish the morning then head to the pub at lunch for a feed then head back in to set up camp and hit the wee wee.

I'm hopeing I can still atend but at this stage I am planning on getting there by 6am friday, fish the morning then head to the pub at lunch for a feed then head back in to set up camp and hit the wee wee.

Oooh that IS awfully tempting!! I'll see how I bounce back from that wednesday night at the RE :lol:

Have Friday off so will get there early for a morning fish !!

Sounds good mate, you stealing a yak for the weekend or what's your plans??

Hey Jords, i registered for the boat package for wintercamp - sweeeeeeet !!!!

But on Friday will just flick the edges of the banks i guess no Yak

or we can get on fast Eddie, try and get her up to 60mph, then have a flick after setting up red claw traps for the night????

Happy to cause some havoc on fast eddie if you get up there Friday mate !!

Feel free to slow down as you pass a little bloke in his yak :blink: :silly:

or we can get on fast Eddie, try and get her up to 60mph, then have a flick after setting up red claw traps for the night????

hopefully will be there by three or so, gives us a few hours to lay pots etc

Cool, I'll be there in the morning, keen just to have a cruisy day and relax

when you see me launch, just come over and say hi, I am doing a recon mission out there on Sunday

when you see me launch, just come over and say hi, I am doing a recon mission out there on Sunday

No worries mate, Sunday ??? or Friday ??

No worries mate, Sunday ??? or Friday ??

nah, doin a recon mission this Sunday with the old boy, he hasn't been in fast Edd yet, and I want to sound the place out and look for some good spots, and have a flick here and there and get some red claw

I was thinking about doing the same Den. Also does anybody know if you can get mobile and NextG service on the dam? That will probably sway me each way top fish the day.

Also - Decky spot is still available.

I don't think there is reception out there mate :unsure: will you be getting out there early friday?

on the water no reception but up on the hill you can get limited service. Manni, once we set up camp on Friday (hopefully Steve lets us in early) I can show you guys around, just not my big bass spots until after Sunday :P

Cool !! I reckon KAF had a great idea that we should do a pub lunch on Friday if possible,

may be able to give a lift too if someone needs it

on the water no reception but up on the hill you can get limited service. Manni, once we set up camp on Friday (hopefully Steve lets us in early) I can show you guys around, just not my big bass spots until after Sunday :P

Cool !! I reckon KAF had a great idea that we should do a pub lunch on Friday if possible,

may be able to give a lift too if someone needs it

Keen!!

will take you up on that lift so I can have a beer, 0.0% BAC on P's is frustrating!

hehe I think Jords was talking about a lift from the pub Manni - i could be wrong.

thanks guys for the heads up on the reception. Maybe i will just need to sit in the pub for the day :P

Yeah manni was just talking about from the dam to the pub, will be trekking put there with te car loaded up and yak on the roof, thanks heaps for the offer though!!

Archived