Anyone heard of JL Audio

Ashhley

Used to have a pair of JL Audio 12 inch subs in my old 4runner, you could hear me coming 3kms away :lol: :silly: They were awesome until they got stolen. I currently have an Image Dynamics 10 inch in the Surf though and I have to say that it is the nicest sub that I have owned, not really doof doof like some can be and just really crisp and clear. But I reckon save your money and buy more fishing gear :P

Used to have a pair of JL Audio 12 inch subs in my old 4runner, you could hear me coming 3kms away :lol: :silly: They were awesome until they got stolen. I currently have an Image Dynamics 10 inch in the Surf though and I have to say that it is the nicest sub that I have owned, not really doof doof like some can be and just really crisp and clear. But I reckon save your money and buy more fishing gear :P

I am almost 100% certain that you would be able to locate your old set within 3 kms of where you lived at that time. The chance of them being found would increase the closer you are to your house. I believe they will be in the same condition as the day they were stolen as I doubt they were taken to be used ;):P:lol::lol::lol: (Perhaps check with the house either side)

I am almost 100% certain that you would be able to locate your old set within 3 kms of where you lived at that time. The chance of them being found would increase the closer you are to your house. I believe they will be in the same condition as the day they were stolen as I doubt they were taken to be used ;):P:lol::lol::lol: (Perhaps check with the house either side)

Haha, I was always very considerate of my immediate neighbours and turned it down 3.5 ks from home :silly: :P The things you do when you are young and dumb, my hearing has never been the same from all that noise, that's why I suggest the fishing gear now :lol:

My advise as someone whose been there, done that... the cheaper stuff like Kicker will be just as good as the fancy stuff. In a couple of months when you get sick of not being able to see out of the rear view mirror because the subs are vibrating it too much, and you only crank it up so the girl in the car beside you has a look, you will be glad you have a few hundred bucks left over, and still have a pretty nice sounding stereo.

Archived