Strike Cam

I have a strike cam that hooks up to the tv in my tinnie, its been lying around for a while. But seeing as the tinnie hasnt been getting much use and a few mates have wanted to use the cam I thought Id come up with a more portable solution. Thought someone might find it interesting.

camera is pretty good, you can use it on a pole to check the bottom of your boat or have a look around, its wieghted as well so you can hang it right off the back and drop it down to whatever depth you want to look at, you can connect your line quick release style (on the downrigger) and watch whats checking your bait out.

camera is pretty good, you can use it on a pole to check the bottom of your boat or have a look around, its wieghted as well so you can hang it right off the back and drop it down to whatever depth you want to look at, you can connect your line quick release style (on the downrigger) and watch whats checking your bait out.

It would be good to see a video of how it works in action, looks the goods bro i like it. :)

Cheers

Darren

Nice idea! I'd love to be able to see whats going on with my lines, also good for checking your retrieve with plastics, never quite know what it looks like. Have you got anything setup to make it record? would be sweet to get some video of fish hitting your baits

Archived