AFO Shop: New Items and Postage Deal!

AFO

To answer a few qustions that came in via PM so everyone can benefit:

Q: Will the new Pontoon 21 Crackjacks be going in the store?

A: Absolutely. Dont stress about these as they are about 2 weeks away from even being in the country. Once they have landed they will be uploaded to the store along with the old and proven colours as well. This was the most asked question hahaha. I am looking forward to these as well!

Q: Are these prices competitive with the general retail market?

A: Yes. I am pretty sure this was worded into the article, but all lures in the store are better or at least equally priced with any store locally (with the exceptions of any sales etc which I am unaware of). Thus with the free postage offer the answer is YES it is cheaper to purchase these items through Brisbane Fishing Online.

Q: What other products are going to be in the store?

A: Subject to arrangements made with other suppliers we have planned the following items to be included in the store:

* South East Queesland Fishing DVD's

* Full range of Pontoon 21 Lures

* Austackle Lures

* Nordic Stage Rods

Q: How does one go about stocking their products in the Brisbane Fishing Online store?

A: Good question. Feel free to contact me directly by PM if you have a product you think might benefit from being in the AFO Shop and we can discuss.

I hope this has been helpful. I have rolled a few questions into one, so please read through and if you still feel anything is unlcear feel free to post directly here.

Angus

Archived