Weather forecasts

regulated

From now on I think I will be ignoring most weather forecasts. Read the forecast for today and it said 15-20knts so didn't worry about hitting up a mate to go fishing. Just checked the actual readings for all day and it was 5-10knts.

Bit annoying when you could have had a sweet day on the water instead of sitting at home pretending to clean. Well atleast I watched a tonne of fishing shows today ;)

Hope someone got out and had some fun

BJ

Hey BJ, I live in St Lucia area, and today is actually more windy than recent 3 or 4 days, so does it depend on where you live? And what fishing shows do you watch? I usually watch the addictive fishing, which is an American tv show you can find the whole episode on youtube.

I have a tonne of the fishing shows recorded from 31 digital. I think the best show is Adventure Bound, quite a good presenter, stuff all ads and he mostly goes for the big stuff. Saw one a while ago when he was chasing marlin by himself. Pretty chaotic but great viewing. Was good to see him fight the fish, manuevure the boat and still commentating on it all.

On a side note my mate has offered to sell me the boat for a great price. Would be great to add another toy to the collection cause I'm getting keen as watching all the shows. Even got a few rigs tied up aswell

Archived