2011 AFTA show

Zim man

well the show has come and gone for another year. A big thanks to biggles (alan) and Scopes (jono) for helping me the stand this year. it was well needed as we were pretty well swamped at times. There is growing interest around the country in the Pontoon 21 and the Damiki brands and thanks to alot of you guys out there, alot more interest from SE Qld stores as well so watch this space as more stockists come on board.

Sunday saw us set up the stand a with a fresh early monday morning start with a few guys from AFN mag coming round to film some new products

post-2016-144598664628_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598664676_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598664671_thumb.jpg

post-2016-144598664665_thumb.jpg

from then on it was a blur of late nights, and early risings (we did not stay down there and made the trip back each day) i am not sure who won the best products, i beleive shimano had the best accessory, plano the best tackle bag, ecogear soft plastic won as well.

Shimano had new SS power pro out and also their new reels are AAAAAwesome. Some nice guys there who took the time to show us the new gear before the show opened this morning.

angus and henry took a heap of pics and i am sure they will be up soon.

anyway, a big thanks again to alan and jono and also to all you guys (and gals) for your support

Spewing I missed out this year Rob. Sounded like a ripper (heard about the girls TT had at their stand :woohoo:). Did ya have a go at that fishing simulator megabass had on display?

Jeez, never even knew that, there a couple hotties around, model from Perth at the nafa stand was as jono and decided a 13.

Saw the fishing simulator but it was busy all the time. Will let you when it's on next year , get you a ticket.

Spewing I missed out this year Rob. Sounded like a ripper (heard about the girls TT had at their stand :woohoo:). Did ya have a go at that fishing simulator megabass had on display?

Jeez, never even knew that, there a couple hotties around, model from Perth at the nafa stand was as jono and decided a 13.

Saw the fishing simulator but it was busy all the time. Will let you when it's on next year , get you a ticket.

yeh would be great to grab a ticket. Word was on Tuesday the chick at the TT stand was in a skimpy outfit n whipping ppl with a big eel plastic to get them into their stand cause it was empty (she obviously had no clue about fishing) :angry: :angry: . Sounds right to me as they had hookers there to attract interest the other year lol

• 1 month later...

Archived