Bearing buddies!

matsmad

If i ever catch one of these dogs.......

Its just so wrong, i know it happens all the time and will continue to happen.

i often feel un easy about doing all nighters as people cant be trusted to do the right thing.

Come november i will be required to leave my 4b and trailer at the ramp for a week while im on a trip, god knows wat i may come back to if anything at all!

I have thought about throwing a tarp over 4b and trailer for long stays but i feel it may encourage would be scum as they would get the idea that they are less likely to b caught in the act.

Does anyone have an opinion on this idea?

that absolutly sucks about the buddies goin walkin,there not bloody cheap either.

drill a hole on the edge of the hub and through the baring buddie as well,tap a thread through hub only to suit a small hex head (allen key) grub screw which you can pick up at blackwoods. trick is you you only tap the cast hub cause the casing of the baring buddie is only thin and the grub screw will tap its own way through nice and tight but you must pre drill the baring buddie, takes a bit of time but worth it,and then just plug the little hole up with some dirty grease. youd never know its even there.

hey zano ring captian cooks holiday park its a 5min walk up the hill from the ramp on the left ask if you can park it around the back near the pool, or up in the corner near the entrance to the beach walkin track both spots are out of the way of any campers and both spots are near permanet residents that live in the park. and are beside huge trees so take a 3mtr chain up to put round tree n trailer chassis for piece of mind

hey zano ring captian cooks holiday park its a 5min walk up the hill from the ramp on the left ask if you can park it around the back near the pool, or up in the corner near the entrance to the beach walkin track both spots are out of the way of any campers and both spots are near permanet residents that live in the park. and are beside huge trees so take a 3mtr chain up to put round tree n trailer chassis for piece of mind

cheers mick :woohoo:

thats exactly what im looking to do so u have made it easy for me!

i will ring them first thing in the morning :)

Archived