"King of Moreton Bay" Team Series Whiting Round

Orca

post-9073-144598693445_thumb.jpg

“King of Moreton Bay†Team Series Whiting Round

Entries are now open for the Whiting round of the competition - the last round of the qualifiers for the November Grand Final.

Basic details are as follows: HQ = Redlands Multi Sports, Birkdale

Check in & Briefing Saturday 22nd October 5-30pm - 7pm

Fishing Times Sunday 23rd October 5am - 3pm

Final Check in and Presentations Sunday 23rd October 4-30pm-6pm

Entry Fees Adults = $40 Juniors = $20

Entry Forms and full details of the event can be found at www.kingofmoretonbay.com.au

Remember you don’t’ have to be a great fisherman to win prizes. Over $2,000 of prizes will be given either given away or randomly drawn in addition to winners and placegetters prizes.

I'm in did a little prefish found a few fish see how we go busy month this one with this comp the foster grandfinal can't wait

yep its getting to the serious end of the year..we have 3 team members fishing the Taree and Forster Grand Finals as boaters. Your score in the grand final unfortunately will largely depend on what skipper you get paired with. At Bribie you got 2 of the best skippers around which was great. Some of them make sure the non-boater doesnt get a look in unfortunately.

Yeah it's gonna be my last non boater comp not really worried I think I'm a bit smarter then most of the guys I'll fish heavy heads cast longer cast from back of the boat and change tactics all the time so they don't pick up on it same as I did at bribie but as its a teams overall score bit crazy if they try and shit there non boater out as it's an overall score at the end of day one and day 2 next year will be fishing all teams comps in gama series and Abt as a boater so I'll do what what I want then if I make a bad call my fault Love a challenge

Archived