Austackle Brisbane River Classic - Jnr Entries

Angus

post-63-144598701664_thumb.jpg

Hey team,

Just a heads up that the early bird special for the Brisbane River Classic is now over. However, historically speaking the price is still great value for this event :)

Junior entries have been left at $25 and will remain at this constant price for the duration of the lead up to this event.

Once again a reminder to let you know that Brisbane Fishing Online will be donating $10 from every junior entry to Autism Queensland. We hope to see a lot of juniors at this event so we can make this a great show of support to this very worthy cause. I note that a couple of the kids I work with have already signed up so cheers lads :)

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Angus

Ha, too bad I have moved over to the senior categoery- but I have regerested and paid..... Can't wait! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hahaha mate 3 years in a row with "Slugget" on the Junr trophy should keep you happy.

Time to move into the big boys :P

Angus

Ha, too bad I have moved over to the senior categoery- but I have regerested and paid..... Can't wait! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hahaha mate 3 years in a row with "Slugget" on the Junr trophy should keep you happy.

Time to move into the big boys :P

Angus

Haha, yeah, that's it ;)

Archived