brisbane based charter

plugger

good stuff mate, now you just need a website and people spread the word around ! :woohoo:

thank you. will be looking at that soon once its operational. hopefully a good word is spread around after a few trips, i'm really focusing on good old customer service and satisfaction

G'day mate, can you pick up from Bribane river central, as I am staying in the hotel here for business, and would really like to get into some learning on the weekends off?

Geoff

Geoff, i can pick up anywhere in the brisbane river at a meeting place of your choice, all part of the service.

cheers

Troy

I was lamenting the fact only a week or so ago to my partner that there really weren't any sportfishing charters around the Brisbane and Moreton Bay region, now there is :) Good on you Troy I'm sure the rewards will be worth the time and effort to set up, now I'll have to put in a chrissy order with my partner :lol:

Well done mate it takes alot of time and patients to set it up. I've been running a fishing charter buisness in Moreton bay for the last 2 and a half years if I see you out on the water ill say gadday good luck with it all.

Cheers Sean

www.moretonbaycharters.com.au

thanks Sean i'm very familiar with your charter mate and appreciate the kind words. i'm sure we will run into each other out there at some stage.

Cheers

Troy

I'd probably pay the money just to ride in that boat! :lol:

Best of luck with it mate!

When I was about 14 we spent the summer in Grand Coulee Washington fixing up my grandfather's house and getting him moved out to live with us in Tacoma. There was a pro bass tournament at the time and I made friends with a couple of kids whose dad was in the tournament. You wouldn't believe how fast one of those boats can rip around a couple of tubes behind it!

I think this is an awesome idea.

Most charters are offshore bottom bashing affairs. This is totally fine dont get me wrong but I think with a growing appreciation of finer tackle, lure fishing and so on there is a huge market for this.

Troy ill be there with bells on.

P.S. To the AFO members Troy has kindly offered up a charter as a lucky door prize for the 2012 Summer Classic :)

Angus

I think this is an awesome idea.

Most charters are offshore bottom bashing affairs. This is totally fine dont get me wrong but I think with a growing appreciation of finer tackle, lure fishing and so on there is a huge market for this.

Troy ill be there with bells on.

P.S. To the AFO members Troy has kindly offered up a charter as a lucky door prize for the 2012 Summer Classic :)

Angus

Well done Troy, the summer classic is going to be a lot of fun !!!

All the best with the new venture :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lucky there are some old school fisherman who like bottom bashing and catching a feed.

Best of luck with your venture,its a lot of fun and rewarding when it all goes right.

Warwick, Buckat List.

thanks Warwick, its only small scale compared to your great charter.

:) good on ya Plugger. Angus and I have been recently talking about the hole in the market for these types of charters. Good to see a top bloke filling it in.
res

thanks Henry i've been siting on this idea for about 3 years, bloody hard to keep it quiet.It felt great releasing the idea to people finally :cheer: cheers mate

Archived