NOOSA this morning

pancakes_and_haggis

Jumped at the opportunity this morning to jump on board with Reef_Raider for a trip up to Noosa,

All was set for a good morning on the water, no wind, nice early rise from bed and a good trip up to Noosa!

Unfortunately after throwing everything we had at multiple snags we could force a hit out of any jacks or Barra!

There was a mid 40's flattie boated but it didn't warrant a photo as camera battery was obviously being saved for the elusive Jack!

So after a while the pin was pulled and the call made to hit some of the sand flats in search of bream and whiting on poppers but once again, they weren't int he mood to play,

Leaving both our Jack itch partially scratches but still itching

Thanks for a good morning on the water buddy, was good to catch up with another AFO'er even if we didnt get our hands fishy!

STILL CHASING THAT JACK

Callum

G'day carter we were between lake cooriobah and cootharaba

Threw a fair few surface poppers, walkers , divers and plastics got on the water at about 545 and left at 1.30 so yes fished the ride change

Do you do guiding on the moods I'd be interested it spending a day on the water if you do a guiding service?

I'm going down to bryon this weekend but am keen for a yak session soon Chaps

Callum

G'day carter we were between lake cooriobah and cootharaba

Threw a fair few surface poppers, walkers , divers and plastics got on the water at about 545 and left at 1.30 so yes fished the ride change

Do you do guiding on the moods I'd be interested it spending a day on the water if you do a guiding service?

I'm going down to bryon this weekend but am keen for a yak session soon Chaps

Callum

I dont do Charters but I try my best to have a social fish with everybody but that stays in my fishing shacks, at my discretion depending on my family obligations.

I am a coxwain and also offer skippering/guiding in your boat at a fraction of the cost of a charter.

Next time you come up send me a PM and I'll head you in the right direction or better yet stay for a night and I'll reveal many secrets so that you can have a successful trip.

Between the lakes theres only about a 2 hour window of oportunity worth chasing them, the rest of the time you'll catch hardly any if any at all. Where you were fishing has been absolutely flogged in the past month, I was getting up to 12 JAcks in a sessionin early October but are down to about 3 on average at the moment in that area.

Archived