Help Needed!!! in the form of a Cage Trailer

rathabfishin2

Hello fellow AFO'ers. Those regulars would notice I have not been on for a while...this is due to struggling with injury, uni, and having seize custody of my son recently...but now I am done and getting better and need some help.

Essentially my mother is a bit of a hoarder and is quite ill...my brothers and my sister (who lives in Canberra) have heaps of furniture and other crap stored at their place. My parents are not longer physically capable of maintaining the house and struggling with finances (like most ppl), so I need to get all the crap out to my siblings places, and the rest to the dump so they can sell up and get somehting more appropriate. This is a massive task and will take me about a week to get done.

At the moment I am stretched and cannot afford a small truck or trailer or skip (or even rego for my little tinny and trailer :blush: ) at the prices they charge and the timeframe I need it for vs the amount of gear i have to get rid of. So I am asking if there is anyone out there with a cage trailer of some sort that I could "hire" (am happy to discuss a price) via email or phone.

I know its a big ask but I am happy to pay if there is anyone out there that can help, and can put my unregistered tinny and trailer as assurance that nothing will happen to the trailer and if anything does all repairs will be paid for!

Cheers Andrew

If I had one I would lend it to you free of charge, unfortunately I don't even know where I can get one for you.

Good luck

Thanks for the thought mate! Nice specimen in your pic mate. Its just a crap time of the year, all regos due, couldn't work due to neck injury, add in my 6 weeks teaching prac for uni and having to seize custody of my son and I have just fallen behind. I just want to do this before christmas for my parents, and have heaps of hands up to help but just cant afford the trailer for the time needed, and have too much gear to throw out and move to make a skip worth the extra cost. Anyway it will work itself out either here or another way!

Mate I have a 6x4 trailer with a bars for the front kmand rear. Your welcome to use it free of charge if it helps? U can pick it up in Petrie. It's al heavy duty trailer.

Thank you so much mate! I will definately take you up on that offer. I just have to organise my brothers to sort there crap so its all together, my sis to get her ass into gear and organise a storage shed for her stuff, and my mates who have put there hands up to help. Probably 2-3 weeks and I will be ready to get it all done if thats ok with you? Will PM you my number now and if you give me yours will give you a call to sort out the details.

Again thank you so much, your generosity is greatly appreciated. I wasn't expecting to have any luck but thought I would throw the question out there. Some good Karma is definately heading in your direction champ!

Cheers Andrew

Archived