Weekends efforts crabbing the river

tradie

Another week has passed and with all the rain around midweek I was wondering if id be getting on the water this weekend...... With the weather being really kind to me I was able to hit the water friday arvo at about 5pm set my pots up and I settled in for the night having a fish. To the idiots on the river with no running lights or no white lights at all do yourself a favour and buy some for christmas. Didnt see the water police all weekend which was a shame as they would have cleaned up on boaties doing the wrong thing. Not to mention makes me a little sus when I see boats with no lights on putting around the area where my pots are.................

Thanks for the rain we have been having caught a few more muddies this weekend but still a good feed of sandies. Altho saw a hell of alot of big branches and big bits of timber floating down the river which was scary to avoid.

To the lucky AFO member who was kind enough to take this load off my hands thank you, fridge is full

So this weekend 13 muddies in total and 15 sandies, another great weekend:)

Adam

post-5874-144598726539_thumb.jpg

post-5874-144598726549_thumb.jpg

post-5874-144598726557_thumb.jpg

That's a very lucky AFO member!! My parents loved them last week.....when are we going out to catch some more?!?!

Fantastic effort!!!

Hey Tab he is a very lucky AFO member indeed. He should be eating crab for breakfast lunch and tea for a while......... Im glad your parents loved them and their name is on the next lot, as long as your mum makes some more of that crab sauce!

When your willing to bait your own hook, take the fish off your own hook and take the crabs out of the pots the deckie spot is always there for you

Adam xo

I will never ever ever take the fish off the hooks...I will bait them, and I'll HELP take the crabs out.....

More sauce coming your way next week :)

Tab your very helpful keeping an eye out while im wrestling muddies so we dont collide/drift into anything. Saved me a few times haha

I think I might have seen you running around on the weekend. That is a sweet setup

Cheers mate. And for just a tinny it was pretty cheap. Really havnt done anything to it yet but I should post up some more photos of my boat inside and out, guess I will when I customise it. Its fantastic for the river and I can poke my nose out into the bay if the weather is right. Gets along nicely for a tinny so yea for now it will do till I have space for a larger boat:D So easy to just hook it up and zip down to colmslie for a quick arvo session after work during the week.

Archived