WARNING!!! Shorncliffe peir

doss

Hey young fella. Mate that pervy drunkin bum is one step away from graduating to a fully fledged sex offender. like Rayk says. write a letter to the member and the police involved and ask to press charges.

Grubs like this need to be convicted. It may be a hassle to have to appear in court but it perhaps might get the slimy perv away from the rest of the community at least for a while.

The other solution is a little less socially acceptable and prob not legal and involves a number of friends each with a pillow case containing 1/2 a dozen golf balls.

Hey young fella. Mate that pervy drunkin bum is one step away from graduating to a fully fledged sex offender. like Rayk says. write a letter to the member and the police involved and ask to press charges.

Grubs like this need to be convicted. It may be a hassle to have to appear in court but it perhaps might get the slimy perv away from the rest of the community at least for a while.

The other solution is a little less socially acceptable and prob not legal and involves a number of friends each with a pillow case containing 1/2 a dozen golf balls.

Yeah they maken the peir have a bad name, we went back on saturday night he's mate's were there and we caught a few sharks and we were given them to this 3 guys other guys, one of them put he's finger in a sharks mouth so we let him, funniest thing of my life!!! bit the bogan and he was nearly crying and quickly ran home, hope he doesn't come back! 1hr later he's mates wanted to finger the sharks, we told them to f88k off then they said there part of these biky gangs and wanted to fight like 9 people and there was only 2 of them any way one of them went home and the other one was still there and started fishing he got into a fight with some other random that was just walking down the peir. the walker went home and the bogan told us he wants to track him home, then he will come back and fish with us again we didn't see him after that that christ! it was an eventful night!

I cannot for the life of me understand how you do not report these events to the police. These guys are a menace to society and need to be dealt with.It may appear funny to you at the time but it will end with tragedy with some poor innocent person hurt.

Cheers

Ray

Hey mate, that one night we called the police 6 times, They came 3 times. and all they did was gave them a slap on the wrist. and i asked the officer why he cant get charged for drinking in public or camping on the pier and then he said that it was thier lifestyle choice.

tipical bloody coppers they say dont take the law into your own hands but they wont do it either my sister and brother inlaw are both cops and there just as stupid sometimes to much paperwork they say we cant do anything unless someone gets hurt but thats just it you stupid coppers by then its to bloody late . :evil: :evil: :evil: gives me the pooops

tipical bloody coppers they say dont take the law into your own hands but they wont do it either my sister and brother inlaw are both cops and there just as stupid sometimes to much paperwork they say we cant do anything unless someone gets hurt but thats just it you stupid coppers by then its to bloody late . :evil: :evil: :evil: gives me the pooops

Disagree strongly.

As i said earlier put it in writing giving full details and dates to both local state and council member and something will be done.There are elections on the horizon and they cannot afford to neglect issues such as this.

If the police make the jetty part of their regular patrol it wont take long for these people to get the message,

Hey Doss, As well as making the complaint, just keep ringing the cops when they're there and hassling you or even just on the turps, mate. You'll be doing everyone a favour and might save some grim circumstances for you guys in the future.

yeah i thats what we are going to start to do

look at what i came across http://qpsmedia.govspace.gov.au/2012/02/05/police-officer-saves-man-shorncliffe/

so at least the cops are starting to do something about them

Disagree strongly.

As i said earlier put it in writing giving full details and dates to both local state and council member and something will be done.There are elections on the horizon and they cannot afford to neglect issues such as this.

If the police make the jetty part of their regular patrol it wont take long for these people to get the message,

if you put in writing make sure its email form then it can be traced thats wat my sister said ;)

Archived