WARNING!!! Shorncliffe peir

doss

Hey guys,

last night me and 2 other mates went to shorncliffe pier, just thought i might let everyone know that there is these drunk guys down at the hut in the middle of the pier they stay there for 5 days then go home for 1 day then go back again, every day/night they just drink and drink and drink. we have seen these guys heaps of times there. anyway as Omar (one of our mates) was walking up the pier to fish with us this guy bite him on the hand, Omar was keeping to him self then yeah that guy bite him so he called the cops and they took him away for a bit then he came back, 30mins later this guys caught a fish and was getting the hook out of its mouth and he came up and tried to stick he's finger up he's bum so we rang the cops again he got taken away then came back and he was bloody angry he told me and Lachlan (thelazyguy) he was going to kill us,so we rang the cops again they didn't show up for 2-3hrs in this time he stole Omar's jumper and was throwing up on it he wanted to fight me he had hes fists up and i had enough of hes shit so i said ' come on mate right here right' he told me 'i'm going to choke you and i'm going to kill you and throw you in the water', man i was ready just to knock him out and this other guy came running over and broke it up. after that he said he was going to 'kill me' because i dint let him use my tarp i had over our bags, he got lachlan one on one in the corner saying all this shit to him. after all this stuff he went for a sleep and the cops finally showed up but they couldn't do anything because he was sleeping. He woke up at 5ish in the morning and was running up and down the pier naked! we couldn't wait for the first train out!! as we where walking down the pier to get the train he stop us and tried fighting omar, we just kept walking. i don't think ill be heading back to the pier any time soon. hope this heaps.

cheers doss

well the sensible thing to do would of been to remove yourself from a potentially dangerous situation.

you should of gone home or gone fishing elsewhere.

Drunk violent people are dangerous. Its not worth the risk.

Yeah mate thats true, i dont think we will be going back there any time soon, apparently me and doss have been sleeping with his wife

well the sensible thing to do would of been to remove yourself from a potentially dangerous situation.

Yeah mate thats true, i dont think we will be going back there any time soon, apparently me and doss have been sleeping with his wife

Dam, do you want mine as well. It will save me the chore of doing it.

I`d stay away from his wife too :lol:

Was she any good

Did he at least yell "HOPPA!!" when he went in with the finger??

Sorry couldn't help myself. In all seriousness, you guys should have left. I love my fishing but some random drunk angry dude would have me outta there quick smart.

A little disappointing that he was allowed back.

Sorry couldn't help myself. In all seriousness, you guys should have left. I love my fishing but some random drunk angry dude would have me outta there quick smart.

Any time you fish that pier at night though, you kind of have to expect to run into that. :( My first time out there had some random drunk / high as a kite bloke who wanted to have a go at me. It really comes down to making sure you have a good sized group of mates out there. I definitely wouldn't go with just me and my son unless I was able to pack up in a hurry.

Any time you fish that pier at night though, you kind of have to expect to run into that. :( My first time out there had some random drunk / high as a kite bloke who wanted to have a go at me. It really comes down to making sure you have a good sized group of mates out there. I definitely wouldn't go with just me and my son unless I was able to pack up in a hurry.

yeah we normally get a few people to come with us around 7ish, hahhahaha yeah it quite funny how the guy tried to finger hes ass when you look back at it

• 2 weeks later...

HEY guys i have been informed that they have had to troble the water police too. Some guy commented on a video on youtube.

' i heard those drunks jumped of the peir last saturday night and the water police had to come pick them up, they couldn't not swim and they took them to the cop shop when they came back there mate (melcom) stole all of there gear and went home.' :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

there was a story in the paper last week about a police rescue. not sure if it's related.
/>http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/shorncliffe-police-injured-during-dramatic-water-rescue-20120205-1qzjt.html

hahah mate thats defently them. i went fishing there lastnight, and i brought up a shark. so what does he do? sticks his thumb in the sharks mouth and let the shark bite him a few times. hes reason was, hes old school.

Archived