Pine River Rapids Bass

Jords

Hey guys, headed down to a spot on the pine that normally produces for me. The Pine is still running hard, and there was a good 60-70cm of extra water around. It was interesting to see how much this spot has changed, there is a rusted out car body thats flushed at least 200m downstream, and an extra 10m up the bank.

Anyway, wasn't expecting much so decided to fish surface, as if I wasn't going to catch anything, I'd rather do it on surface :silly: .

Anyway, ended up with 2 bass, both 30+, as well as 2 or 3 missed hits. Also managed to roll paddling back up the rapids, losing a few tags and two or three lures that were sitting in my footwell.

Can't wait until the water goes down a bit more!!

Will put some photos up tomorrow :)

During the big washout last year I came across the front end of an FB Holden poking out of the ground. Interesting what a good blast of water can uncover.

IMG_0465.JPG

This was it during the washout last year mate, interested to see if it is the one you're talking about

During the big washout last year I came across the front end of an FB Holden poking out of the ground. Interesting what a good blast of water can uncover.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/529/IMG_0465.JPG

This was it during the washout last year mate, interested to see if it is the one you're talking about

that car isn't an fb so I don't think it's the same spot.

There is only one person that I have ever told the location of this particular spot and that is Jords, I sent him the link and asked him to check it out. All the spots that I take people bassing are well known locations, there are spots though that only a select few people will find out about and this is one of them. The wbb won't be closing in on this one any time soon.

There is only one person that I have ever told the location of this particular spot and that is Jords, I sent him the link and asked him to check it out. All the spots that I take people bassing are well known locations, there are spots though that only a select few people will find out about and this is one of them. The wbb won't be closing in on this one any time soon.

Agreed

Archived