Offshore fishermans gym unstopables

tugger

Anytime Brad i'll post up when we're heading out and time when we leave

Mark well done mate!! Id love to follow you guys out if the offer ever opens up, looks like a great spot I havnt had the chance to fish yet!

And Elicat... mate you do not look well in those pics, if that happens on a calm day what happens when theres swell! ;);)

Going to head out saturday if the weatrher stays to prediction if you want to still tag along Brad and we'll give them brutes another crack

Mark well done mate!! Id love to follow you guys out if the offer ever opens up, looks like a great spot I havnt had the chance to fish yet!

And Elicat... mate you do not look well in those pics, if that happens on a calm day what happens when theres swell! ;);)

Going to head out saturday if the weatrher stays to prediction if you want to still tag along Brad and we'll give them brutes another crack

I might go tomorrow morning weathers not looking too flashy atm. Go see what bars doing in morning if its good il cross if not hang around the bay.

Would love to come saturday but got work

I think you'll be stuck in the bay toomorrow the swell up and probably won't drop out enough till late friday Shane

Thanks for advice mate.

Il probaly go back next week now.

Back to chasing mackerel n tuna. :whistle:

I reckon its going to be a wet one tomorrow the winds not dying down at all. I hope fish come out to play.only day off so gotta make most of it. Goodluck saturday

Shane

Archived