pb trev

ChrisC

hey fellas

fishins been up an down latly for me! I have found a new spot an its awesome it is full of giant herring!! who knew giant herring roll on the surface with there back comin out the water an there big dorsal fin carvin thru the water like a shark?

i didnt an it happens constantly here also didnt know how raspy there mouth is an how hard thay are to land i have hooked 6 an not landed one thru raps leader an them jupimin. ill get one! anyway went for a fish today an got my pb trev + my best fite with a fish yet by far took about 10 min to get in an saw line i haven't seen since spoolin up aweome heart starter

cheers

chris

post-9874-144598757737_thumb.jpg

post-9874-144598757747_thumb.jpg

Well done Chris keep the location under ya hat!

Lol.... That's funny... Under his hat...it is under his hat, on the left side and right...

See...

The guys are right though Chris a very, Note worthy PB.... GT....From the GC....

Got one myself the other night..... Sight casting, a R2S bubblepop... Pretty exciting when it gets smashed on the surface...

Giant Herring aye... My $$$ on you, to land one....

Thanks for the read buddy

Vic

Dugong ? :silly:

Dolphins ? :side:

Tailor, Big bream ?... I give in....mermaids ? :pinch:

That's a nice trev from anywhere landbased in smooth water :woohoo:

...and yes, keep the spot under your hat. In such a remote wilderness area with such a low population it is highly unlikely anyone has ever fished there before... :blink: :S :S

• 1 month later...

Archived