Brisbane Fishing Online Video Competition

AFO

There's a lot of talented people on the site with the ability to not only shoot the footage but edit it also...

With some users vids being sold In the retail market, it should be an interesting competition.

I look forward to seeing the entries!!!!

Freshy

The logos are not to be distorted/edited so the branding and intellectual property of AFO and TONIC remain intact.

The size of the logos is just for the Intro Page. This is so that the Intro Page looks consistent between entries. You are welcome to put larger images of the logos after this Intro Page.

The font size was supposed to be size 26. This has now been corrected.

Very cool.

Thanks again webby for the work on this and to Doug for the sunnies!

Really looking forward to seeing what is entered.

Carter: Feel free to use the awesome footage of me catching a big tuna when I come see you next :)

Angus

Ellicat: mate ill confirm this but i think anything could be applicable within reason in regards to camping, boating, fishing, 4wdriving. I think action packed fishing videos would have an edge hut hey, proove me wrong.

Lazyboy: no footage certainly does not need to be local. It does need to be your footage though. But if someone heads to PNG chasing some black bass, please film it

• 3 weeks later...

if you want to see some of the tonic eyewear gear that are up for grabs, go to the tackle an tinnie show and visit the all round angler stand. Doug from tonic eye wear has a booth in the all round angler area and can explain the ins and outs of his shades.

if you want to see some of the tonic eyewear gear that are up for grabs, go to the tackle an tinnie show and visit the all round angler stand. Doug from tonic eye wear has a booth in the all round angler area and can explain the ins and outs of his shades.

I ran into Doug today at the show and had a great chat with him.

Nice guy and a fantastic range of sunnies.

i am in need of a pair of sunny before sunday actually, will pop down tomorrow arvo :side: and maybe try tonight aswell ;)

ha ha for some reason i cant see the picture of the prize what is it exactly? also when i click on the link to go download the AFO logo and the tonic eye wear logo it just comes up saying "not found" any help would be great cheers.

ha ha for some reason i cant see the picture of the prize what is it exactly? also when i click on the link to go download the AFO logo and the tonic eye wear logo it just comes up saying "not found" any help would be great cheers.

Oops, we are currently re-organising some files and images on the server. These have now been corrected and will hopefully get around to fixing more in the coming days.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not long now guys!

I dont think there are many entries so man up and get some in!

While the very limited field has been impressive, without greater numbers I am a bit worried about this comp becoming a one hit wonder.

Angus

Not long now guys!

I dont think there are many entries so man up and get some in!

While the very limited field has been impressive, without greater numbers I am a bit worried about this comp becoming a one hit wonder.

Angus

Ill take that back actually.

Although a couple of eligible there are quite a few good efforts there!

Dan25: Mate read through what needs to be included in the video for it to be eligible. You little vid is great but presently lacks the required splashers...

Angus

Archived