AFL tipping

dassa

Alright Time to get serious as the real football is about to get under way so I now have ALF tipping COMP up and running and it's open to all AFO members (UNLESS YOU FOLLOW COLLINGWOOD) even the 1's that follow those other silly game's where you pass backwards to go forward or some times forward :P:P

It is through OZTIPS and comp name is AFO Afl,comp no:284974 pass word:afl2012

If you have any questions send me a pm and I will try and help you.

Just some of the finer points 2 points of a win and a donut for a loss,and 4 points for the draw,and 2 bouns Points if the full round is picked.Simple even for the leagues to follow.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

I'm in. Hope to go 1 better than last year and topple that Chez fella ;):P from 1st place.

Still have no idea and don't know which animal belongs what team but if AFL fellas can do it anyone can.

Might have to BAN him 9HER) let me tell ya I still haven't lived it down

Go the lions! Smashing the blues 104 to 40 is a great start to the season :-)[/quote)

Hey prawn I can live with that as its what we call a practice match so come April 5 come to the gabba and see the real blues pumble those lion cubs

Alright Time to get serious as the real football is about to get under way so I now have ALF tipping COMP up and running and it's open to all AFO members (UNLESS YOU FOLLOW COLLINGWOOD) even the 1's that follow those other silly game's where you pass backwards to go forward or some times forward :P:P ...

cheers dassa, ok I`m signed up.. I`m in the same NRL boat as the e-cat: quote:" have no idea and don't know which animal belongs what team but if AFL fellas can do it anyone can". :)

Must admit,when I clicked onto the AFL site yesterday, I was very surprised to find that there are 17?? teams in the AFL competition. :blink:

I had always been of the (mis)understanding,(obtained from the little eskimo on 'who wanted to be a millionaire') that Collingwood was the only team in the AFL comp :ohmy: , and that they played with themselves for the whole season :pinch: ,and I also assumed,that as in "practise makes perfect",they played with themselves outside the season also. :lol:

Runty66 quote; "who did everyone pick for the granny?" is this an AFL after the game dressing room thing??

Alright Time to get serious as the real football is about to get under way so I now have ALF tipping COMP up and running and it's open to all AFO members (UNLESS YOU FOLLOW COLLINGWOOD) even the 1's that follow those other silly game's where you pass backwards to go forward or some times forward :P:P ...

cheers dassa, ok I`m signed up.. I`m in the same NRL boat as the e-cat: quote:" have no idea and don't know which animal belongs what team but if AFL fellas can do it anyone can". :)

Must admit,when I clicked onto the AFL site yesterday, I was very surprised to find that there are 17?? teams in the AFL competition. :blink:

I had always been of the (mis)understanding,(obtained from the little eskimo on 'who wanted to be a millionaire') that Collingwood was the only team in the AFL comp :ohmy: , and that they played with themselves for the whole season :pinch: ,and I also assumed,that as in "practise makes perfect",they played with themselves outside the season also. :lol:

Runty66 quote; "who did everyone pick for the granny?" is this an AFL after the game dressing room thing??

18 now gad with the new great sydney team

why are they great, have they won many finals??

What about the 'granny'

What about the 'granny'

Dont worry gad, just go back to rugby.. there isnt so much thinking there :whistle: :P

What about the 'granny'

Dont worry gad, just go back to rugby.. there isnt so much thinking there :whistle: :P

\

yep I know that Runty,that`s why I follow rugby league,much more thinking and skill involved. :) and very few drop kick contests :P

• 2 weeks later...

no never watch the aerial ping pong,it`s like watching tennis, your eyes are continuously looking left then right,then left,then right most of the game. :lol:

seriously, why did they play the first game of round 1 last Saturday and now the rest of the round 1 is starting tonight

no never watch the aerial ping pong,it`s like watching tennis, your eyes are continuously looking left then right,then left,then right most of the game. :lol:

seriously, why did they play the first game of round 1 last Saturday and now the rest of the round 1 is starting tonight

That is pretty weird... oi who's on top of the tipping soo far :P :P

Some boss called Runty thats who ;)

:cheer: game 2 round 1...looonggg way to go to seasons end :P

:cheer: game 2 round 1...looonggg way to go to seasons end :P

Yea yea yeah, actualy turns out its a dead heat of 8 hahah

Runty mate you've got nothing on me i've already got this in the bag :P

settle down doss ;) haha

settle down doss ;) haha

hahahahahaha, geelong wooden spoon i think so ;)

Archived