River spot help please

Jimmyjack

Hey

Used to fish Pinkenba etc with a 4.8m Stacer but now have no boat and am wanting to take my brother and his 10yo daughter fishing down there somewhere. I know the Pink ramp and was thinking of casting up some herring/mullet there and dropping themout to the drop if we could.

I know the rockwall might be a good option as I used to boat past it in the stacer but not sure how to get there on foot and wehther it's a long walk or anything about it.

Is the rockwall the best bet for us, or is there another option we might consider. Luggage point? Not sure if you can get there on foot? anything else?

Have cast net, plastics, plenty of overheads and eggbeaters.

Brother lives at wynnum. WOuld we be better trying out there somewhere and how do you get there (directions would be great.

thanks for any hel-p

regards jim

hey jim try the mouth of breakie creek if travelling from gateway end head along kingsford smith drive just before the breakie creek bridge approx 200 m there is a small car park situated next to the park itself family freindly and good fishing inc sharks and threadies (better at night) have also cuaght big bream under lights you can also walk right uo into creek via boardwalk. cleveland, head along shore st thru shops ect and opposite the lawn bowls centre is a park with two fishing platforms deep hole out front have caught everything from bream flattis to trevally and snapper(45cm largest so far) good luck ezy

hey cleveland, head along shore st thru shops ect and opposite the lawn bowls centre is a park with two fishing platforms deep hole out front have caught everything from bream flattis to trevally and snapper(45cm largest so far) good luck ezy

SSSHHHH Ezy - I have fished there a couple of times for bream, moses perch, whiting bu have yet to get a trevally although I had a couple of swipes at a river2sea popper last time I was there.

Cheers

Chris

hey jim try the mouth of breakie creek if travelling from gateway end head along kingsford smith drive just before the breakie creek bridge approx 200 m there is a small car park situated next to the park itself family freindly and good fishing inc sharks and threadies (better at night) have also cuaght big bream under lights you can also walk right uo into creek via boardwalk. cleveland, head along shore st thru shops ect and opposite the lawn bowls centre is a park with two fishing platforms deep hole out front have caught everything from bream flattis to trevally and snapper(45cm largest so far) good luck ezy

Thanks mate sounds like Breaky creek could be a chance.appreciate your help

regards jim

Archived