First Bream on Lure!

sari96

So what lure and technique finally did the job for you?

Well I finally got a yak so i was in the heart of the canal, was using a squidgie critter with a 1/50 size jighead. I was between a pontoon and a big black boat float and and beached myself in the shade on a rock wall, casted the biggest fluke about 40cm up between the boat float which was attached to the pontoon, wasn't expecting anything as I was getting nothing through the whole day, had about a meter of slack line fore the critter to sink but the line tightened straight away and then hooked the fish, from then on I was getting smacked into the boat float.

if this is your first bream on lure what's with that fish you posted on the ecogear fb page which you reckon went 42cm? lol ;);););)

A photo I found on a forum which I thought was crazy!

so why did you edit the picture to cut the guys head off??? ;);) I recall the post saying "a 42cm TTF bream I caught on an sx40" before you deleted it and put it back up. I'm sure alot of people on here saw it also ;);). It's probably smart not to use an image that can be found on google as your pic to try and win a prize.

if this is your first bream on lure what's with that fish you posted on the ecogear fb page which you reckon went 42cm? lol ;);););)

so why did you edit the picture to cut the guys head off??? ;);) I recall the post saying "a 42cm TTF bream I caught on an sx40" before you deleted it and put it back up. I'm sure alot of people on here saw it also ;);). It's probably smart not to use an image that can be found on google as your pic to try and win a prize.

I posted it on ecogear's facebook?

Hey Mongorian, No need to attack this guy on this report, He may not be someone that I would fish with, but there is nothing worse then when someone gives a report on there first, especially when he has been annoying everyone with questions, if your going to attack him for something he has posted somewere else, then do it on that site, don't follow it on this site.

Overall Good work on your first bream, hope you catch lots more, fyi try a thai sweat chilly bream, mmmm so yummy.

Hey Mongorian, No need to attack this guy on this report, He may not be someone that I would fish with, but there is nothing worse then when someone gives a report on there first, especially when he has been annoying everyone with questions, if your going to attack him for something he has posted somewere else, then do it on that site, don't follow it on this site.

Overall Good work on your first bream, hope you catch lots more, fyi try a thai sweat chilly bream, mmmm so yummy.

Haha yer I was about to say to him why to just PM me instead haha and there's nothing wrong with fishing with me haha, I'm a good kid, just don't seem like one to everyone on this site but thanks anyway ;)

Mate, just keep up the good fishing, you may have asked some silly things and annoyed a few people, but your posts are getting better, keep it up , and it will all be forgotten.

Sounds like your starting to learn and thats always a good thing, I'm always happy to give a person a 2nd chance once they have earned it, so far your on the right track, keep it up.

Mate, just keep up the good fishing, you may have asked some silly things and annoyed a few people, but your posts are getting better, keep it up , and it will all be forgotten.

Sounds like your starting to learn and thats always a good thing, I'm always happy to give a person a 2nd chance once they have earned it, so far your on the right track, keep it up.

Cheers bloke

Archived