rustic junk wanted....

madmullet

i am adding to my mans land down stair by building a bar. the bar is made from red gum slabs and the seating for the bar will be old saddles mounded to old stools. i have put old rusty coro iron up on the main wall and bought some paint that actually rusts $100l :(. on another wall that is 8m long, i am lining the wall with old rustyu wall signs eg... roo signs that have bben shot, old signs you see out west on the side of the road.

on the other walls, i am puting up all my shark jaws, goat skulls, pig tusks, deer heads ect.

now what i am wanting to find out from my afoers, is, if anyone has old horse shoes, old oars, old ship steering wheel, old signs, old saddles, stock whips ect anything that looks old.

i am happy to pay $$$$$ for the items

cheers kurt

how old do you want? i got something that would look good crossed on the wall of a mancave bar. 2 x 30year old bottom bashing stump puller setups both rods are blue diawa boat specials, 1 roller tip. 1 rod has old pen senator on it the other has an old diawa sealine on it. all covered in dust sitting in the shed.

they are yours if you want them kurt.no charge. ;)

Got a 70 year old bag but she might squeal too much if you hung her up. :evil: :evil:

Pretty certain i have a couple of condamine bells hanging somewhere in the shed.Gratis.

Cheers

Ray

gold... :lol::lol:

yeh nice.... exactly what i am looking for... if you find them, what sort of $$$ you looking at ray. give me a call anytime

0432 4111 95

cheers

how old do you want? i got something that would look good crossed on the wall of a mancave bar. 2 x 30year old bottom bashing stump puller setups both rods are blue diawa boat specials, 1 roller tip. 1 rod has old pen senator on it the other has an old diawa sealine on it. all covered in dust sitting in the shed.

they are yours if you want them kurt.no charge. ;)

sweet... well that will look awesome.... p.m sent mate

hey mate got an old singer sewing machine was my great great grandmothers old cast iron pedal jobbie also a small collection of older alvey and centerpin reels if your interested.ezy send me pm if keen and i'll send some photos

hey mate got an old singer sewing machine was my great great grandmothers old cast iron pedal jobbie also a small collection of older alvey and centerpin reels if your interested.ezy send me pm if keen and i'll send some photos

wicked mate, yeh keen as... send me some photos to 0432411195

cheers

One only has a nut for the striker and the tone isnt much but other one sounds good.

Just the thing for announcing happy hour.

[attachment=52043]P10101061024x768.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=52044]P10101071024x768.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=52045]P10101081024x768.jpg[/attachment]

Cheers

Ray

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have a heap of those old cow bells Ray.

When I was a kid our parents and grandparents used them on the setlines for cod.

Its amazing the noise they make with a big cod thrashing on the line,you can hear then from a hell of a distance on a still night on the river.

You will be surprised at how much a good cowbell is worth these days.

While everyone is searching about if anybody locates a 1930 Austrlian penny in their search I am willing to pay up to $10 for one but it must be in Mint condition only :lol:

Have alook at the Big Bang Theory, there is a real nice Penny there, altho I don't believe its 1930.

• 2 months later...

Archived