Our Shirts and Patches have arrived!

Angus

Well i know its about time.

People have been asking us for these for aages. But it took a while to get a quality supplier :)

Anyway for those of you that are interested, our AFO vented fishing shirts and our embroidered patches have been added to the shop.

AFO rep! :)

Angus

P.S. Ill get photo's up ASAP just need to take some! But essentially its our two colour blue Brisbane Fishing logo with the fish on a bone background. This goes for both patches and shirts.

Cheers.

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/08/09 15:02

Ray: the are sew on mate :) My experience with iron on patches would lead me to believe they would not be good for fishing shirts.

Terry: Mate we could only afford to order so many. As soon as we move a few ill make another order including some mediums. Sorry mate!

Angus

Angus: AFO vented fishing shirts

Well I suppose I could get me one of these new Nancy boy shirts, to be honest, my \"Classic\" has a hole or two front and back now, and the missus says I should be thinking of replacing that with another! Maybe I just need to call it my vented classic shirt now, might fool the missus?

Maybe not - Got any of the classic shirts left in XXL Angus?

Hey guys.

I think i have fixed the issue in the shop. It was just a matter of adding how many were in stock :pinch:

Haha anyway im still having a bit of trouble with the images but ill post some here so you get an idea.

Cheers.

Angus

Image: The Patches. [img size=200]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Patches1_Shop.jpg

post-63-144598424592_thumb.jpg

Archived