ReelTackle Promotion Round 4 Results

aussie123

Firstly thank you to the people who supported this months ReelTackle promotion.

Entries were right down this month so lets hope we can have a better one for August with some new entrants besides our regular supporters who have helped enormously in supporting AFO.

Anyway lets announce the lucky winners.

1st prize for this huge bait board goes to JarrydA

Well done Jarryd and have fun fitting this to your yak,lol

2nd prize winner of the Stainless Steel Kayak Trolley goes to rosstralia46

Well done Ross

Third place winner is Crazywalrus.

Congratulations Ted,now you have 2 sea anchors to tease your deckies with.

I think the best part of this draw is seeing 2 new players win a prize each.

Bad luck to Ben as well,bout time you let some others have a win,lol

Thank you again everyone who supported AFO in this round and hopefully we will see you all again for the August promo.

I am not sure on what to have for the next rounds prizes but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Lance

ReelTackle

Ted has kindly donated the sea anchor back as he already has one.

I will reload the software and everyone who did not win a prize in this draw will get a entry and I will redraw it.

Thanks heaps Ted and I will post the results in about 10 minutes.

Goodluck everyone!

Lance if you put up one of those Nordic stage rods for next months raffle I'll buy $100 worth of tickets mate......... Maybe the sharpshooter? Either way it would be nice if more members bought a ticket or two to contribute a little to the site........ Not having a dig at those who don't at all but it's a great way to support a great community! Cheers :)

Lance if you put up one of those Nordic stage rods for next months raffle I'll buy $100 worth of tickets mate......... Maybe the sharpshooter? Either way it would be nice if more members bought a ticket or two to contribute a little to the site........ Not having a dig at those who don't at all but it's a great way to support a great community! Cheers :)

Are you trying to twist my arm Steve,lol

I was talking to Ted last night about the next lot of prizes and I had already decided to have a Nordic Stage Rod as the first prize.

I was also wanting to do a Etrex handheld gps as second prize but I don't think we have enough support for that at this stage after the results of the last round.

We will see what suggestions come in over the next week before I decide on any other prizes but save your pennies mate,we will have a Nordic for first place. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived