Boatie Recommendations for Zipper Sewing?

Gary_C

I was wondering if anybody knows somebody who can do some quality sewing, similar to what I've seen on a lot of biminis.

I had a bit of an argument with the rear window on the Jeep's soft top; I am still not sure who won, but I need a new heavy duty zipper sewn into it (preferably one that will resist binding).

I'd rather have somebody that has been vouched for.

Thanks,

Gary

• 4 weeks later...
Try a pm to member big tez.Top bloke ,good work

Cheers

Ray

i thought of that ray but he is over the northside and a bit far for me trying to get someone around the southside

brad, for what its worth... try big tez.. the qutoe i got from him to do my canopy on the triton with alot of extras was 1/2 the price of anywhere else... i will be geting it done in the next few weeks

Try a pm to member big tez.Top bloke ,good work

Cheers

Ray

i thought of that ray but he is over the northside and a bit far for me trying to get someone around the southside

brad, for what its worth... try big tez.. the qutoe i got from him to do my canopy on the triton with alot of extras was 1/2 the price of anywhere else... i will be geting it done in the next few weeks

i would but i like the idear of a mobile guy,but will keep him inmind.brad

As a follow up, I just tried giving Shane a call and the phone rang out, so I don't know what the story is there, sorry Brad.

If he calls me back I'll let you know.

I just googled his business name and I found a facebook page for his business with a different phone number - 0450 391 600

cheers

Matt

Archived