50lb Spiderwire

Oceandonkey

Just wondering if anyone knows of a reason why i shouldnt buy this for the tyrnos 30 in regards to the quality of the braid itself.

Im a braid noob having only fished with fireline so yeah....

its just i noticed it doesnt have that 100% dyneema, is that a bad thing?

Also says resists digging in on the reel, isnt that what you want with braid...it to dig into the mono.

I`ve never used Spiderwire myself, but have heard some good things about it.

It`s said to be very touch sensitive.

Also, I wouldn`t worry about it slipping on mono backing.

There`s no chance of that happening.

Fireline is generally for spin reels. (being alot stiffer and having more memory than most braided lines)

My favourite braid! But which type you looking at? I prefer the stealth, I find it to be very thin, limp as, never digs in.

I recently got some 50lb Spiderwire Stealth, 0.20mm diameter in yellow, previously I have always gone for the dark green. But I have not spooled it up as yet.

I am unfamiliar with that reel, so cant comment on it, but I use it on spinning reels and overheads, works well on both.

Oceandonkey wrote:

yeah its the stealth feral. dam 9hours till the next autcion....

does anyone know of a way to view what items in the past have sold for from the same seller and product on ebay?

Easy use the advanced search, it has an option for completed auctions. Should be able to get enough into the search detail to limit it to the one seller.

Archived