ReelTackle Promotion Round 5 Results

aussie123

Round 5 of the ReelTackle Promotion has been drawn and the result is something that no-one would never expect.

This draw was done by a lady who lives in my street and was witnessed by Brendan who is a forum member and also Bri the Pom,another AFO member.

Anyway I don't how to say this but Ben has taken out all 3 prizes.

Congratulations Ben and I think you should go and buy yourself a lotto ticket (and get me one while your at it).

I am sure Bri the Pom will add to this post to confirm the validity of the draw.

A video of the draw can be seen here.
/>http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/ii221/aussie123_2008/AFO%20Raffles/?action=view&current=IMG_0008.mp4

I have just spoken to Ben on the phone and he has donated second and third place prizes back to be redrawn.

We have redrawn them and the winners are as follows.

2nd prize - Max Pwr (Damiki Plastics)

Keen-as-fisho (sea anchor)

Congratulations guys and I will be in contact to arrange delivery of your prizes.

Thanks everyone who entered this bizarre draw,lol.

Lance

Indeed that was some luck, guess i should stay inside as kreel suggested, sorry about winning the rod steve i know you were gunning for it, gratzz on the plastics, l said to lance i really wanted you to win something due to the fact you had spent so much money and also keep contributing.

guess i gotta go buy another reel, wonder how i tell the misses, guess i might be dead after all !! :P

I did witness the draw and wish i did'nt, Ben 3 times Awkward,glad its your raffle not mine.Well done Ben for passing them back.

Good job Lance and good to see you again.

How many free tickets do i get for the next raffle,did you say. :whistle:

I don't think awkward covers it Bri.

Gail also said to not call on her next time,lol

It's the luck of the draw but that was just freakish and I am just glad you were here to witness it,lol

I hope your coming to the next draw :P:P:P

Also thanks Ben for donating your prizes back again.

Archived