finaly bit the bullet

adambris

after having a small no name kayak for a while now, i thought it was time to upgrade.

one trip to sunstate and mal soughted me out with an outback, fitted with turbo fins an anchor trolley and Elite 4 dsi/chartplotter.

after one outting in it, im stoked with my purchase. As is the usual feedback u hear about mal and his team "FANTASTIC" they couldnt do enough for me.

post-5665-144598839488_thumb.jpg

post-5665-144598839498_thumb.jpg

post-5665-144598839502_thumb.jpg

3rd cast on the first trip got this fella, a shade under 60cm, took a Zman swimmer.

post-5665-144598839506_thumb.jpg

bit later, same lure came this one.

post-5665-14459883951_thumb.jpg

and my old beast, now for sale if anyones interested. will say that if your over 85kgs i wouldnt bother looking at it.

$450, comes with upgraded seat, paddle, condor sounder, 1 adjustable rod holder, 2 flush mounts, 2 hatchs.

the usual battle scars, as it spent a lot of time up bass creeks in its early days.

will post in for sale section soon.

hull weight 23kgs

[attachment=54233]IMG_0927.jpg[/attachment]

and my old beast, now for sale if anyones interested. will say that if your over 85kgs i wouldnt bother looking at it.

$450, comes with upgraded seat, paddle, condor sounder, 1 adjustable rod holder, 2 flush mounts, 2 hatchs.

the usual battle scars, as it spent a lot of time up bass creeks in its early days.

hull weight 23kgs

NIce work mate, how does the yak go against wind ? tempting :blush:

[attachment=54233]IMG_0927.jpg[/attachment]

hull weight 23kgs

NIce work mate, how does the yak go against wind ? tempting :blush:

depends how fast u paddle :lol:

dosnt track real well, but thats pretty usual for a 2.7m yak without a rudder.

Archived